DMA engineers have designed everything from custom Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) to Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) solving Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) issues. DMA has integrated Commercial Off-The-Shelf/Non-Development Items (COTS/NDI) to provide technology insertion and meet changing regulatory and mission requirements. Additional engineering services DMA performs include: Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V); engineering analysis; weight and balance; electrical load analysis (ELA); stress analysis; finite element analysis (FEA); and antenna co-site analysis. DMA's certified technicians are trained to AS50881, IPC, and JEDEC workmanship standards. In addition to skilled labor, DMA uses detailed work instructions in its manufacturing efforts. The work instructions capture the critical design requirements from the drawings and task specific elements of the industrial workmanship standards to provide detailed step-by-step instructions for fabrication of our products. The work instructions compliment the drawings and are generated by Production Engineers and certified by Quality Assurance Engineers in accordance with the drawings. This allows the flexibility to combine like tasks to maximize efficiency. The work instructions provide for highly consistent products by removing individual interpretation of the drawings. DMA modifications include custom chassis and internal wiring harnesses for multiple form, fit, and function LRU replacements.
Our Focus on Quality
- Meeting all customer statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Delivering quality production-time, at a fair and honest cost; and
- Continuous improvement of the DMAero Quality Management System.
- Compliance with ISO 9001 and AS9100 requirements;
- Continual improvement of the Quality Management System;
- Providing our customer with total satisfaction and unrivaled service;
- Delivering safe products on time to the customer on time and at a competitive price;
- Unwavering commitment to the quality of the products and services;
- Enhancing the experience and knowledge of DMAero personnel; and
- Adhering to the highest standard of conduct and ethical behavior.
Our Facilities & People
Our corporate offices are located in the North Peach County Industrial Park in Byron, GA. This facility, which includes 4,000 square foot of GFE storage, is located approximately 8 miles from Robins AFB.
The DMA engineering team is located at the Byron Facility, allowing for rapid technical response and continual on-site engineering support. The Byron facility is a secure, fenced 30,000 square foot maintenance and engineering complex that is equipped with the latest security system, including video, audio, and motion detection. The Byron complex is complete with a heavy equipment semi-trailer loading/unloading dock and a 6,000 square foot configurable shop space complete with commerical 20' overhead doors to provide oversized equipment indoor shop access.